[Yr7-10it] digital storytelling tutorials

Keith Richardson keithcr at fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 15 23:32:56 EST 2005

Andrew,
I find Vegas excellent for doing this. The skill level required is not
too great, and the software is extremely forgiving in the audio sphere.
Once you have recorded a voice track, you just 'normalize' it and the
volume jumps up to a suitable level with excellent clarity. It is also
easy to adjust the soundtrack after recording it to align it with the
images or text or movie clips for the story, and it is also easy to lend
atmosphere with suitably selected music or sound effects.
I look forward to hearing of your exploits with digital storytelling,
Andrew.
Have a great break!
Ciao, Keith

On Thu, 8 Dec 2005 14:04:16 +1100, "Andrew Grimshaw"
<grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au> said:
> hi people
>
> i was wondering if any has on knows of some tutorials on digital
> storytelling that I could edit
>
> Im planning to run a staff workhop on it, probably using windows
> movie-maker and audacity to record a voice over
>
> yours     Andrew Grimshaw
>             Colac College
>

> Important -
> This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
> please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
> attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
> damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
> not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files
> and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training.
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College
Elsternwick Ph (03)9528 4911
keithcr at fastmail.fm