[Yr7-10it] Year 10 Multimedia

Strachan, Robert L strachan.robert.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Dec 5 12:26:56 EST 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:yr7-10it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of S.Pastore
Sent: Monday, 5 December 2005 12:19 PM
To: Year 7 - 10 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Yr7-10it] Year 10 Multimedia

Hi there

I was wondering if someone can help. I am doing multimedia to year 10
next year and wanted to teach kids about the history of animation.  Does
anyone have any good sites resources re this. Also if anyone has any
good ideas about what to teach in the course it will be great, as I want
to get my numbers up.
I have put in flash and director to date and was thinking about clay
mation.
ANy thoughts will be great. Thanks to everyone on this list
--
Sylvia Pastore
Information Technology Department

-----
This email and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential, and are intended only for the use of the intended
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for
delivering this email to the intended recipient, any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing or copying of this email and any attachments is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please
delete it immediately from your computer.