[Yr7-10it] Re: Kahootz

Leanne Saward lsaward at bhcs.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 14 10:34:32 EST 2005

Sylvia,

I've just logged on to our school's webmail for the first time - was
expecting 'intranet' mail not lots of others!

We've just purchased Kahootz too (non-govt school).  Have booked some free
training at Australian Childrens Television Foundation, Ph. 9419 8800.
Websites at www.kahootz.com and www.actf.com.au might help too.

Like you, looking forward to using it with students soon.

Leanne S.