[Yr7-10it] Gamemaker PD

mbitzios at optusnet.com.au mbitzios at optusnet.com.au
Sat Apr 9 16:28:09 EST 2005

Tony,
 I would be interested as I have used Gamemake with my year 10s this term. However,
because of school holidays and considering that this PD is the first day back for term
two I might find it hard to get approval to attend. You could please advise if places have
been filled for this PD? If so will you be running it a again a later stage?

Thanks in advance
Maria Bitzios