[Yr7-10it] IT in the new Standards

cecilie at vitta.org.au cecilie at vitta.org.au
Thu Apr 7 13:13:54 EST 2005

Re IT and the Essential Standards, VITTA is organising PD sessions in Terms
2 and 3 around IT, ICT and the Essential Learning Standards. Flyers will be
in schools in the next mailout early in Term 2.

If you are an IT teacher who wants to workshop with other KLA teachers in
your school, look out for the workshops and check the VITTA website next
week for details. Dates and speakers still being confirmed.

Term 2: Date to be confirmed
"Make a Difference - IT Teachers and the Essential Learning Standards"
2 hour session 4-6pm
An interactive planning workshop for IT teachers who can attend with a
minimum of 2 other KLA teachers from their school.

Term 3: Date to be confirmed
"Make a Difference - ICT and the Essential Learning Standards"
Full day conference 9.30am-3.30pm
# Plenary on VELS
# Choice of 3 workshops:
 - Whole school curriculum planning