[Yr11 Information Technology] Position available - Caulfield Grammar

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:31:48 UTC 2023

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

We have a full time (or part-time if it suits you) position here at
Caulfield Grammar, Caulfield Campus for 2024 (and ongoing). The position is
in my team and would potentially involve robotics, coding, web development,
etc - but I am happy to be flexible depending on the skill set of the
applicant. Please feel free to email me off list for more information - I
have included the SEEK ad below:

https://www.seek.com.au/job/71026669?type=standout#sol=f8873030b14e1543c089b78004494dc7fe42ff87

Very excited to welcome a new educator to our team!!

Cheers,
Adrian