[Yr11 Information Technology] McKinnon Secondary College is Hiring

Mary Ho hmn at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 7 23:37:00 UTC 2023

Hi all (sorry for the cross-post!)

We have a position available at McKinnon Secondary College
It is an ongoing, full-time position to start on 29/1/24 and includes
teaching:

   - Applied Computing (possibility of 12 Data analytics)
   -  Yr 7 -10 Digital Technologies
   - Robotics and Coding
   - Yr 10 Engineering - (desirable but not essential)

Job ID: *1382374 *- Closes *21/11/23*

To enquire, please get in touch with Marie Landini: lm at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

Kindest Regards,
*Ms. Mary Ho*
ICT Learning Area Manager / Teacher of ICT & VCE Applied Computing
*"I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land I work on, the Kulin
Nation, and pay my respect to elders past and present."*