[Yr11 Information Technology] Ongoing position in Software Development and Digital Technologies at Ringwood SC - and a new resource for all

Kevork Krozian kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 14 02:46:07 UTC 2022

Hi Folks

  Sorry for the cross posts.

We have an ongoing position for a Software Development and Digital Technologies position available at Ringwood SC ( my school ) for anyone interested.

Please respond directly to kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au<mailto:kkrozian at rt.vic.edu.au> , for further details.

While you are all there , if you would like to do some work with Network Simulation software including firewalls, sniffing traffic and security Packet Tracer can be freely obtained and used by anyone who creates an account at https://skillsforall.com/ so any teacher/student can use it.
Previously I was under the impression only Cisco teachers could have access to it.

I have attached a sample file with a packet sniffer to demonstrate clear text and encrypted traffic, DHCP. HTTP, HTTPS, FTP etc.

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian

IT Pathways Manager
Ringwood Training