[Yr11 Information Technology] Infographics and dynamic data visualisations

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 04:12:46 UTC 2019

Whilst social media has much to blame for distracting our attention in the kitchen. We have nobody to blame but ourselves for any failure in design, debate or discourse. From work that I published back in 2002, the professional learning community on this email list operates with an interesting exchange system where ideas are exchanged.

Under that tough custard skin is a beating heart powered by deep reflection, wisdom cells, bouts of random humour and lolcats. It’s ok to lurk and listen but you will only get what we put into this.

Catch you all at our annual conference https://dltv.vic.edu.au/Conference
DigiCon19 will be held in Melbourne on Thursday July 25th & Friday July 26th, 2019.

Regards Roland