[Yr11 Information Technology] MS Access How To Videos

Paul Pascoe passyworld at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 7 18:00:46 EDT 2018

Hi everybody,

Over the holidays I made a series of How To Screencast Videos on building MS Access Databases.
These videos are on my YouTube Channel in a Playlist. (see link below)

Making the videos took hours longer than I expected, so I still have a few more videos to complete to finish covering everything.
The plan is by the start of next year to have a full set of Access "How To" videos so that Informatics students can use them as well.

I will be using the current set of videos and accompanying resources to help my Y11 VCE Computing students with the U203 Databases work this term.

Feel free to use these videos with your classes, and it is fine to put the links or embeds to the videos onto Learning Management Systems and the like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9Pk96sa2M&list=PLiJhKofNP1lG0NmGW-SgY4KTMyQu6g1QQ
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ob9Pk96sa2M/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9Pk96sa2M&list=PLiJhKofNP1lG0NmGW-SgY4KTMyQu6g1QQ>

Introduction to Databases and Microsoft Access 2019 and ...<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob9Pk96sa2M&list=PLiJhKofNP1lG0NmGW-SgY4KTMyQu6g1QQ>
www.youtube.com
In this video we introduce Databases and how they are used in our everyday lives. We then introduce the basics of Microsoft Access Database, the world's most...

Enjoy,
Paul Pascoe
ICT Teacher
St Francis Xavier College Beaconsfield