[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 Using Python

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 02:26:59 EDT 2018

I used the Grok Learning challenge .. we ended up paying for this. From memory it wasn’t much and several of the kids paid a bit extra to get the full suite of tutorials (teachers can see the hints and answers so you can get ahead). Online live helpdesk for the students is backed up by a cool team of Australians based at Sydney Uni. Nice how it can track their progress with the various challenges with a class dashboard so you can see their progress at a snapshot whilst walking around the room giving a hand. It was nice to get some fancy Coding Certificates to hand out at a school assembly to my year11
s instead of those for Maths, Science, Sports etc. https://groklearning.com <https://groklearning.com/>

--
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen