[Yr11 Information Technology] Farewell

Robbie Xin xwy518 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:38:53 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

An IT and Maths position coming up at Peninsula Grammar.

Please find below details regarding a current fulltime ongoing teaching
role.  The school welcome applications from suitably qualified and
experienced teachers.

http://www.peninsulagrammar.vic.edu.au/current-vacancies.html

Please submit your application to employment at peninsulagrammar.vic.edu.au by
close of business on Friday 8* June 2018.*

Regards

Robbie