[Yr11 Information Technology] yr11it Digest, Vol 145, Issue 1

Mark mark at vceit.com
Thu May 11 15:39:43 AEST 2017

Hi Stephen and Co.

   - If you have *Inspiration* installed, it can be used to create all
   sorts of quick and easy diagrams, including network diagrams (with several
   symbol libraries to use for node images), site maps etc. And obviously mind
   maps. I often fire up ol' *Inspiration *for a quick sitemap or network
   diagram.
   - I also use oft-derided *MS Powerpoint* and its shapes to create an
   image when I want components to stick together when I move them after
   they're created.
   - And don't forget the nice and reliable (and free) Dia
   <https://sourceforge.net/projects/dia-installer/>.

Regards
Mark

mark at vceit.com