[Yr11 Information Technology] Programming

Alf Salgo AlfSalgo at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 14 12:45:54 AEST 2016

VB.Net 2013

Alf Salgo| School Head of Reporting Head of Information Technology (Wheelers Hill Campus)
Caulfield Grammar School | Wheelers Hill Campus
74-82 Jells Road | Wheelers Hill VIC 3150 Australia
d: +61 3 8562 5284 | t: +61 3 8562 5300 | f: +61 3 8561 8916
w: www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au<http://www.caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au/>
Wheelers Hill | Malvern | Caulfield | Yarra Junction | Nanjing - China
CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify Caulfield Grammar School immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Caulfield Grammar School.