[Yr11 Information Technology] U202 and U203

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 11:39:48 EST 2013

Thanks Margaret,

Am in the same boat, trying to unpack the details for u2o2 before we kick it off next term. I hope that others can share what they they are planning and what has worked for them.

I'll pass the feedback to the Grok Learning Team. It was fun and nice to see some real world programming and computational thinking back in the minds of my IT students :-)

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead