[Yr11 Information Technology] Windows 8

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 11:26:26 EST 2013

We are putting Windows 8 ACER netbooks and tablets on the book list for all
our year 7's next year. Other year levels can 'buy in' as well. We have run
a trial of ACER Iconia 5W tablets with success - 16hrs battery, kids love
them.

We're also experimenting using thin client with Windows 8 on our labs for
next year. At the moment the dominating OS is Windows 7

Cheers,

Phil Brown
Wellington SC