[Yr11 Information Technology] Alternative to NING

Barnard, Laureen O barnard.laureen.o at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Oct 29 07:42:10 EST 2013

Hi Antionette,

I used Ning for staff PD and student connection when it was free, a few years ago now. I was really bummed when they started charging for it! Have you tried Edmodo? https://www.edmodo.com/ Another way to collect journals/feedback that I have found great is Padlet (previously called Wallwisher). Both are free and easy to use (especially Padlet…no sign ups required!)

Cheers,
Laureen

Laureen Barnard
Leading Teacher – eLearning & Transition
Year 7 Co-ordinator
Maths, Science, eScape, IT

Beechworth Secondary College
Phone 03 5728 1264
Fax       03 5728 2530

http://www.bworthsc.vic.edu.au<http://www.bworthsc.vic.edu.au/>
[Beechworth-Logo]
          Connecting Communities, Widening Worlds …