[Yr11 Information Technology] Databases in Mac Operating System

Diana Hatch hat at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Dec 12 23:25:50 EST 2013

Last time I looked the Bowden tutorials were only up to FMP 10.  There
weren't too many differences with FMP 11 though.  Pretty easy to learn.

Diana Hatch
McKinnon SC

--

*Diana HatchTimetabler, ICT Learning Area ManagerMcKinnon Secondary College*

*Diana Hatch*
*Supervisor, VSL_McKinnon*
*Hebrew, Russian and Korean classes for students*