[Yr11 Information Technology] Databases in Mac Operating System

Ian and Roslyn Gibson igibson at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 12 15:29:28 EST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I have traditionally taught databases using MS Access. However, I have been
asked to develop some database activities using the Mac operating system and
MS Access is not available in this environment. Would anyone on the list be
able to suggest a Mac compatible database program? I have heard of File
Maker Pro but have never used it.  Also, if there are any recommendations on
books/resources/activities related to this it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ros Gibson

IST and Science Teacher

St Joseph's College, Hunters Hill