[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 outcome 2 assessment task

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 6 08:38:17 EST 2012

Your techies should not be dictating what is on the curriculum. Have a chat
to your principal, I'd suggest.

Anyway, any software the kids could write would be a minuscule threat
compared to what they could download and bring in via email or USB.

Mark Kelly - kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
McKinnon Secondary College
Phone: +613 8520 9085, Fax +613 9578 9253
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://edulists.com.au/itapps/index.htm>
--
Visit Diigo links for ITA <http://groups.diigo.com/group/vce-info-tech> and