[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA one-day conference (sincere apologies for cross posts)

Peter Wakefield peter at vitta.org.au
Tue Oct 30 14:34:52 EST 2012

Oops!

Sorry Paula

Sorry listers

Boki byo

Peter Wakefield

From: Peter Wakefield [mailto:peter at vitta.org.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 October 2012 2:11 PM
To: 'Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA one-day conference

Hi Paula

Thanks for your great support.

Are you able to send me a brief outline of your discussion for the 26th
November?

Peter Wakefield

Professional Learning Manager

VITTA

VITTAlogofor email

T: +61 3 9495 6836

F: +61 3 9495 6834

M: +61(0)438805153

E: peter at vitta.org.au

W: www.vitta.org.au <http://www.vitta.org.au/>

Suite 209, 134-136 Cambridge St,

Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting all educators with ICTs anywhere, any time

<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/senior-secondary-ict-and-industry-futu
re-directions-2> min i conference banner 2

Professional Learning
<http://www.vitta.org.au/events/category/training-events>