[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 - Outcome 2

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 22 17:02:46 EST 2012

You'd be wise to check VCAA's list of approved languages for SD.

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/correspondence/bulletins/2010/June/vce_study.html#4

If you choose an approved language for year 11, the kids have a head start
if they take SD next year.

And I always use nice, mainstream languages - Visual Basic 2010 Express
this year - to take advantage of the massive amount of support you can
find.  And it's free!

On 22 March 2012 14:57, Litsa Tzelepis <htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> **
> Hello.
>
> I know this is a bit early, but what programming language are people
> thinking of using for U2-O2?
>
> We haven't taught this in our school for a while. Before I ask IT to make
> a purchase of some sort, I thought to ask.
>
> Thank-you in advance for any ideas.
>
> Litsa :-)
>
> ---
> Litsa Tzelepis
> Mount St. Joseph Girl's College
> htzelepis at msj.vic.edu.au
> P:8398 2000 | F:9398 3498
>
> This Email and any attachments may be confidential and, if you are not the
> intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information in this
> email. If received in error, please notify the sender and Mount St. Joseph
> Girls' College immediately and delete the Email and all copies. Mount St.
> Joseph Girls' College does not guarantee that this email is virus or error
> free. The attached files are provided and may only be used on the basis
> that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
> consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
> files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The content
> and opinions in this Email are not necessarily those of Mount St. Joseph
> Girls' College. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

> Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
> Teachers Association Inc

McKinnon Secondary College
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

--
An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."