[Yr11 Information Technology] Paid for VITTA Unit 2 exam?

Laura Fihelly fihl at crcsydenham.net
Thu Oct 20 15:31:02 EST 2011

Hi George,

I called up VITTA today and asked whether they were bringing out a Unit
2 exam but was told that they are not, but are considering it for next
year.

I looked at the combined Unit 1 & 2 and as Philip indicated there are
some relevant questions from that exam, however, you would need to
supplement other questions as well. I was also going to look at the
Nelson Cengage practice Unit 2 exam and use some of the questions in
that.

Laura Fihelly

Teacher of Business Management & Information Technologies

Catholic Regional College Sydenham

380 Sydenham Road

Sydenham 3037

email: fihl at crcsydenham.net