[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Unit 2 Exam

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 14 10:22:06 EST 2011

Dear All,

Is there a VITTA Unit 2 exam? I received the exam pack earlier in the
year and remember there was a combined U1/2 exam, and then later a
standalone Unit 1 exam was released, but I'm not sure if there has been
a Unit 2 exam? Could someone please clarify this for me?

I would set the Unit 1 and 2 combined exam but I have about 5 students
who didn't study Unit 1 so it would be unfair on them.

Thanks all, and I hope everyone had a relaxing break!

Trav