[Yr11 Information Technology] Re Information is Beautiful

Alex Hopkins a.hopkins at baysidecc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 09:25:28 EST 2011

David Howard wrote

>Just a reminder of this presentation I gave earlier this year for VITTA.
It might help in preparing for next year.

When I wrote a couple of days back to mention that I'd purchased the book
thru Amazon (prompting a lot of helpful responses as to other places where
it can be purchased even more cheaply), I was wishing I could find and
acknowledge who it was that had taken the session that first alerted me to
this book, and gave plenty of other help besides. Thanks, David, it was a
terrific presentation - a most helpful introduction to the new data
visualisation topic.

- Alex

--
Dr Alex Hopkins