[Yr11 Information Technology] yr11it Digest, Vol 80, Issue 14

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 15:22:07 EST 2011

On that theme, also consider bookdepository.com, which ships around the
world for free, and they're quick and cheap!

On 16 November 2011 14:40, Alex Hopkins <a.hopkins at baysidecc.vic.edu.au>wrote:

> Paula mentioned the book *Information is Beautiful*.
>
> I bought a copy through Amazon UK, where it is cheaper; Amazon UK has free
> shipping to Australia for orders over 25 pounds. *Information is Beautiful
> * is currently priced at 11.69 pounds in the hardcover edition. It is
> indeed worth having.
>

> http://www.amazon.co.uk/Information-Beautiful-David-McCandless/dp/0007294662/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321414254&sr=1-1
>
> - Alex Hopkins
>

> --
> Dr Alex Hopkins
> Head of Technology Faculty
>
> Bayside Christian College
> 120-128 Robinsons Rd
> Langwarrin South, VIC 3911
> Ph: 03 5971 6700
> Fx: 03 5971 3810
> Em: a.hopkins at baysidecc.vic.edu.au
> Wb: www.baysidecc.vic.edu.au
> "Unity and Maturity in Christ"

> Teachers Association Inc

McKinnon Secondary College
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.