[Yr11 Information Technology] End of year reflection

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 2 11:50:37 EST 2011

Hi all.  Now that things are winding down after the first year of the new
study design, I was wondering if people have feelings, conclusions or tips
about the unit 1 and 2 course.

Would you do anything differently next time? What worked well?

I'll be tackling it for the first time next year, and I'd be interested to
see how people travelled with the new material in the course, particularly
data visualisation.

regards
Mark

McKinnon Secondary College
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.