[Yr11 Information Technology] network case study problem - how to solve this?

Bill Oldham billo at kew.hotkey.net.au
Fri Apr 15 11:02:02 EST 2011

Hi!

If you are using  the new Colin Potts text, you could use the Apply your
knowledge section on Page 98 as an assignment or as a guide for creating
your version of it.

Another source would be to look in the Edulists website. Here is a link to
try.

http://www.edulists.com.au/yr12ipm/Unit4/2004/Network%20Case%20study%20-aw.d
oc

You could also use the resource materials from the Cengage website. You
would need to contact Jana at Cengage (Jana.Raus at cengage.com).

Another means might be to just create a test to be done in class or combined
with an assignment.

Hope this is a little help.

Bill Oldham (sessional teacher at RMIT and Victoria University)