[Yr11 Information Technology] unit 1

BROWN. Jeananne BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Sun Jan 31 14:22:19 EST 2010

Hi everyone
I'm not teaching ICT this year but am trying to track down a course that was very kindly shared by someone on this list last year. It certainly saved my life as a teacher new to this subject area.

I can't remember who it was from - Rob perhaps? It wasn't a 2009 course - prob 07 or maybe 08. Both unit 1 and unit 2 were sent. I have unit 2 but it's a modified version of what was sent so not ID.

I did have it and had tweaked and modified etc for our needs but it seems to have been swallowed by the gremlins in the curriculum drive as things have been 'sorted' over the break.

We have 2 new teachers for ICT so would really appreciate it if anyone has a unit 1 course they could share.

BTW - I really enjoyed teaching ICT and the kids enjoyed learning. I'm sure this listserv is largely responsible for that as the knowledge and generosity was just fabulous.

Thx

Jeananne Brown
Lavalla Catholic College
Traralgon  VIC  3844

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Lavalla Catholic College. Thank you for your cooperation.