[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA VCE Study Design forum - this Thursday

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 16 13:01:23 EST 2009

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

You will probably have read some of the emails promoting the VITTA VCE Study
Design forum which is this Thursday at the VITTA Offices - from 4.00pm -
6.30pm (ish).  I wanted to send one more email to promote this event to
ensure that all who are interested are able to have their say.

Registrations for this event have been good - but I thought it would be
worthwhile giving the event one more plug for the following reasons:

It is important that you all are able to have input into the new study
design, as soon the window of opportunity will be closed and we will all be
charged with the implementation of the study.  Many of you have given
feedback via the Edulists - and this has been collated and will be examined
by the writing team.  Likewise many of you have already given your views and
suggestions via the VCAA site.  VITTA has been invited to give feedback on
the study and in this sense, we have a very important role as the peak IT
educational body in this state to make sure that we give the advice that
reflects the needs and opinions of our members.

So if you have not given your feedback on the study yet (or even if you
have), we would love to see you at the forum on Thursday!  Click the link
below for me details and to register.

http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents/id/108/title/VCE%20IT%20Study%20Desig
n%20Forum

Cheers,