[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA VCE IT Study Design Feedback Forum

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Sep 4 08:42:42 EST 2009

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

As you all know, the draft of the Study Design has been in consultation mode
for a little while now - and as part of this process - VITTA will be running
feedback event.

Antonia Caridi, Maggie Iaquinto, Kelly Beattie and myself have been on the
writing panel representing VITTA members - and as well as gathering your
feedback via the lists, we would like to be able give VCAA a unified
response from VITTA.  To this end, we have organized a feedback event which
will take place on the 17th September.  Antonia, Maggie and myself will be
there - but only as facilitators!  (as it is your opinion that we want)!

Interestingly - I have not seen much feedback regarding SD on the lists - so
personally I am quite interested to hear what you all think of the new SD
course.

Please come prepared with questions, issues, words that you would like to
see added to the Glossary, ANYTHING!

The event is FREE and will provide you with an invaluable opportunity to
HAVE YOUR SAY.

LOCATION

VATE Conference Room

Suite 1,

134-136 Cambridge Street,

Collingwood

WHEN

Thursday 17th September, 2009

4.00 * 4.30 pm Registration

4.30 * 4.45 pm Introduction and Overview

4.45 * 5.15 pm Units 1 & 2

5.15 * 6.00 pm Concurrent sessions: Units 3 & 4 IT Applications and Units 3
& 4 Software Development

6.00 * 6.30 pm Plenary

To register go to

http://www.vitta.org.au/trainingevents/id/108/title/VCE%20IT%20Study%20Desig