[Yr11 Information Technology] U3OU1 - Electronic Journal

Claire McGroarty mcgc at crcsydenham.net
Wed Jul 15 10:48:11 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I was hoping for some help with the electronic Journal section required
for Unit 3, Outcome 1.  I am not entirely sure how to assess this area,
my understanding from the textbook is that students collect evidence of
their work in electronic folders however the study design mentions
recording knowledge and skill according to each task and then evaluating
- should this be a separate documents??  Help/guidance would be
appreciated on this!

Regards

Claire McGroarty