[Yr11 Information Technology] VITTA Programming Awards 2009

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 27 08:33:40 EST 2009

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

A few people have commented that the registration system is not working for
them - so I wanted to let everyone know - it is fine to email me to register
your school and students for the competition.

http://www.progawards.vitta.org.au/index.html

Simply email me at this address: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

And include the following details:

Your name (as the main contact) and email address

Your school's name

The categories that your students will be entering and approximate numbers -
from the following choices:

Primary Programming

Secondary Programming

Primary Games Programming

Secondary Games Programming

AND!

If you would like to enter the teacher category - also let me know this!

Cheers,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President