[Yr11 Information Technology] OC3 Running out of time

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Sat May 24 09:22:27 EST 2008

Usually I find I am pretty well organised but this time round I had only a
few days to cover the content of outcome 3 before setting the SAC. This was
partly due to the introduction of an exam and for the reasons you listed
above.
One way of overcomming this in the future is to podcast the topics and
content so I can cover the skills in class needed to SAC the software.
Despite the great whohar about the noble digital native they still know
diddly-squat about Access, Frontpage, and only have a surface knowledge of
Office.

Does anyone else find this.

OR

Am I just alone in this experience?