[Yr11 Information Technology] Request for opinions, help, comments or any other feedback

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 21 11:52:41 EST 2008

Hi and thanks Paul,

 I was browsing some Alice books yesterday in fact,  and of course I can quickly google for online tutes etc.
But is there a site or sites or references you like that would be worth visiting for first stop and quick evaluation purposes ?
Also, 4 weeks to learn Alice ( about which I know next to nothing except it handles 3 D ) , feasible ?  and will it do justice to the kids ??

Regards
Kevork

>>> "Dr Paul Chandler" <paul.chandler at yvg.vic.edu.au> 21/05/2008 11:24 am >>>

Do Alice ... And the advanced kids can hook it into Python