[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 00:36:52 EST 2008

I know it is a bit lame to toss in a del.icio.us tag but it is getting
late.  This will help point you in the right direction.
     http://del.icio.us/rgesthuizen/scratch

As a sampler, you can view samples of the work by my students at
programming simulations a common arcade game at this location (including
the line-rider and parking perfection game I illustrated at the VITTA
workshop) at this location. Nicely built gallery to involve students
with publishing software with a good web2.0 angle.
     http://scratch.mit.edu/galleries/browse/newest

Regards Roland

PS: and the very distracting parking perfection game for anybody who is
wondering what I am talking about ..
http://members.shaw.ca/anabw/peugeot/peugeot.htm