[Yr11 Information Technology] Recommend a productivity tool:Diigo -- Highlight and share the web

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:04:40 EST 2008

I just signed up and when you do it asks you if you if diigo can load up
your email accounts. If you agree to this it will present you with a tick
list to whom invitations will be sent - this is usually all people in the
list. I undid this and only invited one person. Perhaps you didn't notice
this and a bulk email was sent out. Embarrassing. This happened with me and
Facebook and I only realised when staff from school kept quizzing me
about *'this
thing called Facebook'*  He he - you gotta laugh!

Phil Brown