[Yr11 Information Technology] YEAR 11 IT HELP!!!

Maggie Iaquinto IAQUIM at bialik.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 17 16:01:49 EST 2008

Some teachers require that students memorise code; others don't. Those
who don't say that programmers in industry have access to libraries of
code and therefore the students should use their library of code. So, if
they do all the folio examples along the way, then they can utilise that
code during the Outcome.

So, you can allow a text file with code in it to be used during the
Outcome, if you like.

Perhaps there are other opinions.

Maggie