[Yr11 Information Technology] OC 1 interesting feature query....

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 29 14:06:30 EST 2008

Hi folks.
Just going through the motions of OC1_U1 here with my kiddies...
'Special needs'...I chose the visually impaired as the target here...and my students responded quite well. Just one question, one of my charges sought out a 'narrator' type of tool in the frontpage software but could not find one(it reads the text for you out loud as in adobe). Can anyone tell me if it exists in FrontPage-XP ?  I was impressed that the student chose that he would use that feature should it be available but was unable to, hence, it went in his project report as a feature that could be useful for his site and the target audience. Great idea and terrific initiative on behalf of the kid I reckon!

Any ideas on this one IT'ers..?

Kent.

Kent Beveridge,
I.T. co-ordinator
St. Brigids Catholic Sec. College
Horsham
email.. kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au

|<3|\|7  b3\/3r1D93 ?  ;-)

Wishes and Eggs, one you make and one you break!  A bit like promises.....
"This email and any attachments may be confidential.  You must not disclose or use the information in this email if you are not the intended recipient.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately and delete the email and all copies.  The School does not guarantee that this email is virus or error free.  The attached files are provided and my only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not.  The content and opinions in this email are not necessarily those of the School."