[Yr11 Information Technology] programming software

Gayle MacKenzie gayle.mackenzie at billanook.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 12:55:08 EST 2008

At the VITTA PD on Friday last week we were told that that was ok

Gayle Mackenzie

Business Studies Teacher

Billanook College,

Mooroolbark, Victoria, 3138

+61 03 9724 1181

This message, including any attachments, is provided without
responsibility in law for its accuracy or otherwise and without
assumption of a duty of care by the School. Whilst every attempt has
been made to ensure material in this e-mail message is free from
computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and
may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
for use of the material transmitted. This e-mail is internded for the
use of the named individual or entity and may contain confidential and
priviliged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying by
anyone other than the intended recipient of the e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If this e-mail has been recieved in error, then please
notify Billanook College immediately and destroy the original message.
Views, opinions, etc. expressed reflect those of the author and not
Billanook College.