[Yr11 Information Technology] Year 11 IT Unit 1 Timeline

Howard, David dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au
Thu Feb 14 11:53:43 EST 2008

What file type is that?

David Howard

 St Michael's Grammar School

25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182

Phone (03) 8530 3200
Fax (03) 9510 9392
Email dhoward at stmichaels.vic.edu.au

Website www.stmichaels.vic.edu.au

-----Original Message-----
From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Kim Gration
Sent: Thursday, 14 February 2008 11:20 AM
To: yr11it at edulists.com.au
Subject: [Yr11 Information Technology] Year 11 IT Unit 1 Timeline

Hi there all,

Amidst all the discussion of timelines I thought I'd share a Year 11 IT
timeline for Unit 1. I have been holding back from doing this for years
and thought I'd finally make a timeline contribution that others may
find
helpful. I'm not teaching Year 12s this year, so cannot be of much help
for ITA. Sorry.

It's based on the Potts textbook.

All public holidays, sports days, camps, GAT date, exam week etc. are
included, many of which will vary depending on your school. However, I
cannot plan for the likes of teacher strikes . . .

I have been planning in this way for senior IT classes at Year 11 and 12
for the past decade and have found that it keeps me and the kids on
track
and on time (i.e. organised). A valuable tool.

Enjoy.

Cheers,

Kim

--