[Yr11 Information Technology] Outcome 2 help

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 3 08:47:00 EST 2007

Hi Donna,

 Very nice. What software were they written in ?

Regards

Kevork

>>> Donna Benjamin <donna at vitta.org.au> 31/08/2007 1:31 pm >>>
Would a simple animated gif do the trick?
I've attached a couple from VITTA's networking CD...

I can't remember which one of the authors put these together though.
( Sorry! trying hard to give credit where credit's due)

- Donna

Order Form Here:
http://www.vitta.org.au/pubs/netCD.php

Solutions online here: