[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O3

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Oct 29 08:13:20 EST 2007

Status report...

My kids have been working with local primary schools, and (since there
were not enough primaries) learning area managers here, to produce /
expand / update their websites.

It's been quite remarkable.  They have taken it really seriously, acted
very responsibly and have been working on-task for 2 weeks with nearly
no direction from me.  I've just been sitting at the front working on
the college's reporting database.  I've heard great things from their
clients too.

It's been a great way to finish the year.  It's also a shame the year 12
study design is not allowed to offer group work.

Mark

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

You'll know when we are officially a civilised race: our schools have
all the money they need and the Air Force has to run a chook raffle to
buy a new bomber.