[Yr11 Information Technology] Vitta SAC2O3 Green Valley Grammar

Dobb, Lorette Dobb.L at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Fri Oct 19 10:04:15 EST 2007

Peter

I get my students to "brainstorm" the stages involved in creating the
information product in the context of the SDLC (in this case a website)
in groups, and then put it together in a table. We discuss it as a class
to make sure that every group has an appropriate Task Table, before
transferring the information into software such as MS Project to create
the Gantt Chart.
I have attached a copy of the report template I give my students - with
a sample of a Task Table a group came up with. Hope it is helpful.
(VITTA's Green Valley task for U2O3 is gratefully acknowledged, Header
image removed to reduce file size).

Lorette Dobb
Head of Technology
Coordinator Extension & Enrichment Programs
Kingswood College
355 Station Street
Box Hill
Victoria 3128