[Yr11 Information Technology] Vitta SAC2O3 Green Valley Grammar

Sharon Dickeson dickeson.sharon.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 17 09:59:52 EST 2007

Dear Peter,

I've made another change to the Assessment sheet

I think the students should (d) identify and describe the audience and their
characteristics  and the (c)constrains before they (b) produce an IPO chart.

I agree that the Project Plan (task analysis table) is really the same
information included in the Gantt chart.

Sharon Dickeson
Norwood Secondary