[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 1 IT Exam

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri May 25 10:35:20 EST 2007

Thanks for that Andrew.  Very useful!

As a minor point, I prefer to use the traditional "four lettered
options" variety of multichoice since that's the format they will get in
year 12 IT.

WEIR Andrew wrote:
> I'll start the ball rolling on it here is my one for term one thanks to
> anyone i may have borrowed a question from.
>
> Andrew Weir
>
> VK3HFT
>
> Information Technology Coordinator
> Intranet Manager
> Thomas Carr College
>
> 35 Thomas Carr Drive
>
> Tarneit
>
> 3024
>
> Phone 97484 466
>
> Fax 9748 4388
> Please consider the environment before printing this message.
>
> Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You
> must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not
> the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify Thomas Carr College on 03 9748 4466 immediately and delete
> the e-mail and all copies. Thomas Carr College does not guarantee that
> this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and
> may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
> for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly
> from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
> the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of
> the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the
> views held by Thomas Carr College.

> *Subject:* RE: [Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 1 IT Exam
>
> Hi everyone,
>

> Yes – that is correct.  VITTA will be publishing exams in Term 3 for
> Units 1&2 (combined – as an end of year paper) and also for ITA 3&4 and
> SD 3&4.
>

> VITTA is not currently writing an exam for Unit 1: however, the
> structure of this is not critical (as compared to the ITA and SD
> exams).  Simply have a look at what you have been teaching theory and
> skill wise, put some questions together – and you have an exam.  Perhaps
> some of you could post your own versions of this to the list?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Adrian
>

> Adrian Janson
>
> VITTA President
>
> Director of ICT
>
> Melbourne High School
>
> Forrest Hill, South Yarra
>
> p: (03) 9826 0711
>
> f: (03) 9826 8767
>
> e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
>
> www.mhs.vic.edu.au
>

> //IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
> opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the
> negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from
> the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying
> any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed in
> this email are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
> of the Department of Education & Training.//

> [...]

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax +613 95789253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Mailing List

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.