[Yr11 Information Technology] FW: Exam semester 1 pots

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 15 12:04:54 EST 2007

It's under student resources
Unit 1 exam -
http://www.nelsoninfotech.com.au/media/download/it_12_u1_exam.pdf

Unit 2 exam -
http://www.nelsoninfotech.com.au/media/download/it_12_u2_exam.pdf

WEIR Andrew wrote:

> Dear all
> I was wondering if anyone has an exam for year 11 unit 1.
> I thought there may have been one with the potss text but have not seen
> one.
> Regards
> Andrew
>
> Andrew Weir
>
> VK3HFT
>
> Information Technology Coordinator
> Intranet Manager
> Thomas Carr College
>
> 35 Thomas Carr Drive
>
> Tarneit
>
> 3024
>
> Phone 97484 466
>
> Fax 9748 4388
>
> Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. You
> must not disclose or use the information in this e-mail if you are not
> the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify Thomas Carr College on 03 9748 4466 immediately and delete
> the e-mail and all copies. Thomas Carr College does not guarantee that
> this e-mail is virus or error free. The attached files are provided and
> may only be used on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility
> for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly
> from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the negligence of
> the sender or not. Any views expressed in this e-mail are the views of
> the individual sending the message, and do not necessarily reflect the
> views held by Thomas Carr College.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)