[Yr11 Information Technology] Future Focus - Biometrics (SBS)

Alexakos, Zach Z alexakos.zach.z at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon May 14 21:56:22 EST 2007

Yes, but willing it to your next of kin is illegal as well.  So the
'suicide' method won't work. If you want to watch it with your next of
kin you will have to watch it together then erase the recording and/or
destroy it.

How about waiting 70 years for copyright to expire?  It was 50 years
before 2005, but now it looks like you'll have to work on living longer
to see all that copyrighted (recorded) material.

Makes you want to live longer, doesn't it?

Zach Alexakos