[Yr11 Information Technology] Future Focus - Biometrics (SBS)

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 14 18:43:56 EST 2007

If I'd hypothetically taped it to hard disk and burnt it to DVD and then
ripped it to DivX to show to my kids, would that be of hypothetical
interest to you?

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Diane Peat wrote:
> We would love  a copy too if it's possible - I didn't know it was on until
> the next day. We are also happy to pay.
>
> Diane Peat
> Firbank Grammar School
> BRIGHTON VIC 3186
> Telephone  9591 5119

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

Doctor - We must all face reality sooner or later.
Dowd   - I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm happy to
say I won out over it.  ('Harvey', 1950)