[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 1:Programming

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jun 14 18:58:17 EST 2007

Well - year 12 SD requirements can be found here:
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au/la/it/ipmnotes/sod/index.htm

It may be wise to train year 11 kids in a language they will go on to
use in year 12 SD.

Flattens the learning curve...

David Eddie wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Can anyone direct me to a comprehensive list of the programming languages listed as appropriate for this outcome. Given my client base, I would love to use Gamemaker, but I am presuming that it is not appropriate. Looks like VB instead. Can anyone help?
>
> David Eddie
> St Joseph's College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
Direct line: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000
School Fax   +613 9578 9253
kel AT mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

IT Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: ITA Mailing List

"My mother used to say to me,
'In this world you must be O so smart or O so pleasant.'
I recommend pleasant.  You may quote me."  Harvey, 1950.